kissed: commission ༉‧₊˚. (hsr [🚄] meoo~w)
selena ݁ ˖Ი𐑼⋆ ([personal profile] kissed) wrote2022-09-22 10:17 am
Entry tags:

⏔⏔⏔ ꒰ ᧔ෆ᧓ ꒱ ⏔⏔⏔

Hello! My name is Selena and welcome to my journal!

I'd been journaling on-and-off since I was younger but had never really committed to a more regular showing until the debut of this journal. I may be busy from time to time, but Dreamwidth is my main "social media" — I'm blessed to currently be in the position to support the site with paid time ♥

I write about anything and everything in my life, which includes my highs and lows. I consider my journal to be my diary and safe space, and I will treat yours with the same respect. I'm open to adding almost any type of journal: no political, pro-genAI, or entirely fandom-based journals, please. I'm open to adding fandom-based journals where I'm familiar with the majority of subjects (otherwise, I'd have nothing to comment about!).

My interests include peak-era Livejournal (think 2010s), small web, online trading card games, tracking my read books, playing gamesgamesgames with my husband, shoving kaomoji everywhere ·ᴥ·, yaoi slop, commissioning art of my OCs, and hyperfixating over many fictional people and series. I bounce around between new shinies and oldies-but-goodies. To be loved is to be changed.

If you'd like to learn more about me in the forms of blinkies and stamps, go here!

I'm currently in the middle of a life-changing event so my activity has admittedly, been more sluggish than usual. Pardon the dust!

JOURNAL CREDITS
SIDEBAR IMAGE: Eijlu
JOURNAL LAYOUT: Oxygen by [livejournal.com profile] ephemeres
MOOD THEME: Mew by [livejournal.com profile] sapphire_heaven
TINY ICONS CODE (MODIFIED): Generator by [insanejournal.com profile] tessisamess
TINY ICONS: Soft Set
FONTS: Courier Prime, Didact Gothic
ICONS: individually credited here, sort by keyword view please! (because it just looks nicer that way)

AND A SPECIAL SHOUTOUT to the amazing and wonderful [personal profile] love ♥